Shop, Rock N' Stroll
Downtown Port Huron and City of Port Huron Parks & Recreation Department are bringing LIVE music to the streets of downtown Port Huron during the month of September for the Shop, Rock n’ Stroll.
Head downtown Fridays from 6-8 p.m. to dine and shop while music from local artists fills the air. Each Friday evening, three musical acts are placed throughout downtown for you to enjoy while you Shop, Rock n’ Stroll.
Support local and shop small every Friday in beautiful Downtown Port Huron!
Friday, September 18
• Forever Blue at McMorran Beach,
• Smooth listening with Naysayin at Military St. Pocket Park, and
• Blue Water Music Award Winner, The Haberdasher at Fuel Woodfire Grill hosted by Stevens Architects.
Friday, September 25
• The Poltroons at McMorran Beach
• Ian Smith & Co. at Military Street Pocket Park
• Raven Rae at Fuel Woodfire Grill